If what you are looking for is not covered below, please send email to customer service.
- How many stars is the hotel?
- How do I make direct contact with the hotel?
- You may email, call or fax to the hotel,
T +66 2 305 6565
F +66 2 305 6599
- If I make an online booking, will I be offered a 'best rate'?
- Online bookings generally offer the 'best available rates' for that date and time.
- What types of room are available and what are the differences between room types?
- Are your hotel rates per person or per room?
- Hotel rates are per room based on a maximum occupancy of two.
- What are the type of credit cards accepted during the booking process?
- We accept all the universally accepted credit cards like MasterCard, Visa, Amex & Union Pay ,and we also accept Wechat Pay during the booking process .
- My credit card details necessary when making a reservation?
- Yes, to guarantee the reservation
- Will my credit card be charged?
- We may block an amount on the credit card, equivalent to 1 night’s room charge to guarantee payment but this block will be automatically released in two weeks if not redeemed. Furthermore, we do not charge without proper authorisation from the guest. However, select packages may require full-prepayment at the time of booking but this will be made known at the time of making the reservation. Guests can choose to settle the bill in cash or credit card at the time of check-out.
- How safe are credit card details that are submitted online?
- • Our hotel uses SSL secure encryption to ensure that all your personal information and credit card details are kept confidential. The security of information is very important for us.
• For added security, guests are requested to present the credit card used in the online booking/purchase of accommodation together with personal identification (ID card or passport) upon check-in.
• Should you not wish to submit your credit card information online, we are pleased to accept reservations via fax or phone. However, credit card information will still be required to guarantee the reservation.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- In the event of a cancellation or no-show, the following will apply:
• For stays of 1 to 7 nights If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of one (1) room night’s accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
• For stays of 8 to 14 nights If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of two (2) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
• For stays of 15 to 21 nights If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of three (3) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
• For stays of 22 nights and more If the property is not informed 72-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of five (5) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
- Do you have pets' policy?
- Regrettably, pets are not allowed
- What are you check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm
Check-out time is 12:00 noon
- Is it possible to check-in earlier?
- Early check-in is subject to room availability.
- What is the charge for late check-out?
- Late check-out is subject to room availability and the charges are as follows:
• Check out before 6.00 pm: 50% charge (based on overnight rate)
• Check out after 6.00 pm: Full overnight rate (same)
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
- Yes, the hotel has non-smoking rooms
- Do you have twin, triple and quadruple rooms?
- Yes, We have Two Bedroom Suite that allow 4 persons
- Do you have inter-connecting rooms?
- Regrettably, we do not have inter-connecting rooms
- What is the cost of an extra bed?
- An extra bed is THB 1,000++ with breakfast.
- Is there an additional charge for visitors?
- No, we do not charge for visitors, however, identification may be required for security purposes
- What is the hotel’s policy regarding children?
- • There is no charge for children below the age of 12 years sharing a room with parents on existing bedding. If an extra bed is required, regardless of age, an extra bed charge will be incurred. An extra bed is THB1,177 net with breakfast.
• Children 12 years and above are charged the full adult breakfast price of THB 350 net per child/meal.
• Children between the ages of 5 – 11 years are charged a rate of THB 175 net per child/meal.
• Complimentary breakfast for children under 4 years old.
- Does the hotel provide baby-sitting services?
- Yes, we do provide baby-sitting. Additional charge is required for this service
- Are baby cots available?
- Yes, baby cots are available upon request and are free of charge.
- Where is the breakfast served and at what time?
- Breakfast is served at Bodega which is located on the 2nd floor, from 6:00am – 10.30am
- How much does breakfast usually cost?
- • Normally we charge THB 246++ for breakfast.
• Children 12 years and above are charged the full adult breakfast price of THB 246++.
• Children between the ages of 5 – 11 years are charged a rate of THB 125++ per child/breakfast.
• Complimentary breakfast for children under 4 years old.
- How many restaurants do you have and what are they?
- Arcadia Suites has only 1 F&B outlet, Bodega. It is located on the 2nd floor and is open from 6:00 am – 10:30 pm.
- Is vegetarian food available in the restaurant?
- Yes, vegetarian dishes are available both on the breakfast buffet line and a la carte.
- Is the food served in the restaurant halal?
- Strictly speaking, the food served is not 'halal', however, we have dishes available that are pork free.
- Do you have 24 hours room service?
- Our room service available from 6:00am – 10.00pm
- What is a half-day city tour and does it cost anything?
- These complimentary half-day tours come in 3 variations:
1) A visit to Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) + a Canal Tour
2) A visit to Wat Po (The Temple of the Reclining Buddha) + a Canal Tour
3) A visit to Wat Phra Kaew (The Temple of the Emerald Buddha) + the Grand Palace
Booking a promotion with a complimentary half-day city tour allows you to choose one of these tour packages for free.
However, if you wish to take a full-day tour and extend your half-day your, there are 9 paid tour packages to choose from; varying in tour sites and prices.
Please click here to view the full details of each tour, the terms & conditions of the half-day city tours, the approximate entrance fee for each site (that are not combined in any tour packages) and also our safety tips for visiting Bangkok that can prove useful to new foreigners.
- What is the length & width of your pool?
- Do you have hairdryers in the rooms?
- Yes, they are provided in the bathroom of all rooms.
- Does the hotel provide iron and ironing boards in all rooms?
- Yes, They are provided in all rooms
- How far is the property from the airport and do you provide airport transfers? And if so, what is the cost?
- The hotel is a 30-40-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Airport transfers are provided upon request at THB 1,200 nett per way for a car and
THB 1,800 nett per way for a van.
- How much is an airport taxi or limousine?
- An airport taxi is approximately THB 350-450 nett per way including toll charges. An airport limousine is approximately THB 1,200 nett per way.
- Can luggage be store at the property whilst I travel elsewhere?
- What is the weather like at the different times of the year??
- Bangkok being a tropical city, weather is warm throughout the year with April and May being especially hot and sticky. June to September are cooler months (24-28c), however, it is the rainy season. The most pleasant time of year is October to February, where temperatures range from 25-28c with light breezes and only the occasional shower.
- Is the tap water safe to drink?
- No, tap water in Thailand is not potable. Complimentary bottled water is supplied to your rooms daily.
- Is there a doctor on call?
- Yes, there is. Kindly contact the Front Desk staff for assistance.
- How far is the nearest hospital?
- Bumrungrad Hospital is the nearest hospital located at Sukhumvit Soi 1. It is a 10 minute drive from hotel.
- Where is the nearest bank or currency exchange?
- The nearest full-service bank and ATM machine is located at Wave Place Building
- What time do banks open?
- 8.30 am - 3.30 pm, Monday to Friday
- What is the voltage is used in Thailand?
- The voltage in Thailand is 220 volts.